New Life Program at Grace House
Long-term therapeutic transitional living facility for single women without children, committed to life transformation. Grace House participants work the program from 12 to 18 months.
Program classes include:
- Spiritual Life Development and Bible Study
- Addictions Recovery - 12 Step AA/NA
- Conflict Resolution
- Recognizing Patterns of Codependency
- Medical and Vocational Screening
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Higher Education Classes
Women are one of the fastest growing segments of the homeless population today.
Grace House provides a secure and safe location for women who are suffering from domestic violence, addiction, and homelessness.